Page Paul Architecture
Page Paul Architecture is a design focused practice specializing in architecture and interior design of residential and small commercial projects. We are seeking a full time Project Designer or Project Architect to grow our team!
The ideal candidate should be Austin-based and have 5+ years of work experience in architecture. They need to be self-motivated and able to design and document at all scales and phases of a project. Interested applicants would find an easy-going, collaborative studio that that encourages creativity, problem solving and rewards success.
We would love to meet if you fit the requirements above and qualifications below.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, (Revit is a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Ability to communicate design through sketching, 3d modeling, drawings
- Prior experience in residential design
- Organizational skills
- Ability to bring a positive mindset and to collaborate in a team environment
- Coordinate design, documentation and presentations with project partner input
- Drafting, and modelling through all phases of a project following office standards
- Performing Construction Administration
- Collaborating with project partners and clients
- Generating project-based solutions – could be architectural plans or interiors finishes/selections
- Preparation of presentations for meetings or submissions
PPA offers full paid benefits (health/vision/dental), competitive compensation, paid vacation and holidays, work-week flexibility, mentorship and a supportive office culture that lets you grow with/in the firm as well as the industry.
Interested applicants should email their resume and portfolio with professional work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.