McKinney York Architects
McKinney York Architects is a concept-driven design firm that believes in the power of people and places to enrich lives. Recipient of both the AIA Austin and Texas Society of Architects Firm Awards, our goal is to connect people to each other and the world around them by creating architecture that engages, inspires, and belongs.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator with 3+ years of experience in the AEC industry to join our team of professionals. Candidates will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects/people, meet tight deadlines and take direction in a high-performance environment.
Working closely with our President, Partners, Project Managers, and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will participate in a variety of marketing and communication efforts including development and production of marketing materials, coordination with public relations consultant, and marketing administration.
A successful candidate will:
- Assist in crafting compelling presentation packages for delivery of quality, on-time, submittal of proposals and qualifications.
- Prepare presentation materials for project interviews and speaking engagements.
- Collaborate on development, writing, and maintenance of all forms of project collateral, including process approach, design solutions, metrics, client testimonials, announcements and press and award coverage.
- Assist with digital external communications, messaging, and website updates.
- Assist in development and presentation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing reports.
- Create social media content (posts, images, video) across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and update/maintain third-party websites (Houzz, Archello).
- Assist with PR efforts such as writing magazine pitches, white papers, and press releases. Coordinate these efforts with PR Consultant
- Coordinate professional photography and videography documentation of projects.
- Assist with organization and upkeep of marketing databases and oversee maintenance of marketing files.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a professional degree in Journalism, English, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related field. Fluency in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign, along with a strong writing background, is required for all candidates. The ideal candidate will also be a skilled user of Adobe Creative Suite and the above-mentioned social media platforms.
All employees are equipped with laptops, webcams and video conferencing services to participate in project meetings, client meetings, weekly staff meetings, happy hours, training, and design critiques. We utilize technology to provide a highly-effective and well-connected work experience. The health and well-being of our staff is our highest priority.
McKinney York Architects offers a creative work environment with an opportunity to grow professionally. A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience will be offered along with health, vision, and dental benefits as well as generous and flexible PTO. Our office offers a 401(k) retirement savings and up to 4% company match and bonus opportunities. McKinney York Architects is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Austin and San Antonio.
Please submit your resume and representative work samples with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator” to email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your application, but only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted.