Polkinghorn Group Architects, Inc
Polkinghorn Group Architects (www.pgarchitects.com) has positions available for Architectural Graduates. We offer competitive salaries, and flexible schedules along with 100% company paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, as well as training and development opportunities.
PGa is a nationally recognized, award-winning design firm in Austin, Texas. Our primary focus is healthcare design. In addition to healthcare, our portfolio includes a wide range of commercial and education projects. Our office is an energetic, fast-paced, professional work atmosphere with growth potential at all levels.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Design
- Entry Level work experience – college graduate
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe and MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Entry level architectural graduate exposure
- Work closely with Project Managers
- Drafting, coordinate schematic design with team
- Attend meetings
- Layout building designs, review building codes and regulations
- Prepare construction documents
- Communicate design ideas with team
PGa provides full architectural services with extensive experience in the design, development and construction of healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities.
To become a key member of our team, submit your resume and portfolio to Angela Eloff, email@example.com
- Polkinghorn Group Architects, Inc does not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Legal work authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is a requirement.