Barley Pfeiffer Architecture
Nationally recognized for their climate-responsive approach to architecture and place-making, unique designs, and innovative building techniques, Barley|Pfeiffer Architecture is seeking an energetic and forward-thinking experienced Design Professional to join their team. Barley|Pfeiffer Architecture works on a variety of truly custom projects types making our ideal candidate someone who is highly organized, self-motivated, and exhibits a desire to augment their professional development through mentorship and opportunities for exposure to a higher level of professional development.
For this position, we are seeking a talented and experienced design professional who wants to grow with our firm and is looking to learn from and enhance our unique approach to sustainability. This position will be responsible for multiple projects from concept through construction – making organization, flexibility, and self-direction key skills for success. This position will work closely with the entire project team, making good communications skills, attention to detail and time management a must.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor of Science in Architecture degree at minimum. Professional architecture degree from accredited school of architecture preferred.
- +5 years professional experience. Construction field experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD. A working knowledge of Enscape preferred.
- Knowledge of architectural design, detailing, documentation, and code requirements.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to successfully produce and manage multiple projects at a time.
- A strong interest in climate-responsive design and building science as well as passion for sustainable high-performance architecture.
Along with competitive pay, our compensation package includes medical insurance, employer sponsored 401 (k), PTO for vacation, holidays, and professional development, and reimbursement for membership in professional organizations. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn at the highest level of execution and leadership in design and practical application of sustainable techniques and building science.
If this is the right opportunity for you, please send your resume and portfolio to Vanessa@barleypfeiffer.com
Barley|Pfeiffer Architecture is an equal opportunity employer.