Polkinghorn Group Architects, Inc
We are currently seeking an Architectural Project Manager
Join the dynamic team at PGA. Our office environment imbues creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking, while presenting a professional image and upholding our core values. We ‘think out of the box,’ and confidently deliver successful projects.
Working closely with the team, you will perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction in order to meet the client’s needs.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Design or related field
- 12+ years of relevant work experience
- Commercial experience and knowledge of applicable codes an advantage/ preferable
- Be able to work independently and in a cohesive team.
- Be a self-motivated, creative thinker, detailed oriented with honed organizational skills
- Understanding and experience of a full cycle project – initiation to close-out
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit, Adobe, Bluebeam and MS Office applications
- Licensure not required
- Design and integrate technical drawings to develop design solutions for construction drawings
- Apply your knowledge of MEP building systems and codes to produce effective technical design solutions for the client
- Research codes, building materials and systems to enhance design solutions
- Scope will include floor plans, elevations, conceptual drawings, rendering etc.
- Plan and execute redlines proficiently
- Knowledge of schedule timelines
- Prepare administrative documents including meeting minutes and punch lists
- Attend job site inspections
- Participate in client project requirement meetings
- Assist in the preparation of project specifications and coordination of specs with construction documents
- Work with the firm Principals and Associates on shared projects
We offer competitive salaries and flexible schedules, along with 100% paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation, and holidays, as well as training and development opportunities.
Established in 1972, Polkinghorn Group Architects, Inc boasts an established and proven platform in the architectural arena. We provide full architectural services with extensive experience in the design, development, and construction of healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities for a broad national client base. We strive for aesthetically creative and exceptional interior design, enhancing the clients’ experience through positive relationships.
To become a key member of our team, submit your resume to email@example.com
- Polkinghorn Group Architects, Inc does not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Legal work authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is a requirement.