Shiflet Richardson Architects
Shiflet Richardson Architects is a well-established architectural firm specializing in high-end residential projects. We are located in Westlake. We’re a small office with a casual, congenial work environment.
We have an opening for a full time architect/project manager. This position will manage all aspects of the design process through completion. The ideal candidate has experience with and a passion for high-end residential projects.
- A professional degree in Architecture, licensure a plus
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Strong design sensibilities and graphic skills
- Experience working in high-end residential architecture
- Revit proficiency a must, AutoCad, Sketchup, or Enscape experience a plus
- Experience managing projects from conception through completion
- Ability to complete a CD set & specifications
- Positive attitude & self-starter
- Must be able to manage and delegate to junior staff
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and excellent benefits including company-paid health, dental, vision, STD, life and AD&D coverage.
How to apply
Qualified applicants should email email@example.com with a resume and portfolio, along with a brief note explaining why this particular position would be a good fit for you.